My Family

Saturday, October 4, 2008

The Economy

Oh, it's incredibly early right now. I'm trying to get my computer to work well. It's been incredibly stubborn lately. School board never showed up, but we did bust the piƱata. All the candy was disgusting and melted. It was horrible!

I've decided that I would like to go to Japan this February to see Jenny. My only problem is money. I may have to look for another job, but my mom said it might be hard to find one especially since the economy is so bad and nobody will need to hire.

My computer is still going slow. Ugh, it's driving me crazy!

4 comments:

  1. First of all, does anyone else feel intimdated by Jill. I do. I don't know half the words she uses.
    Anyway, Jill, just keep trying and you will get to Japan. Tell Melissa that you will babysit her kids and any others one you can find. Forget Ryan tho, he is not letting anyone have that baby. Even me, Hunter's own grandma.
    I know that since you are Russell's daughter, you know how to make$ and how to save it. When we were kids,me and Lanice hated to borrow money from Russell, because he charged us interest. So we only went to him as a last resort.
    grandma Vicki saying,
    Have a great weekend and an even better week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I asked my dad about the whole paying interest thing, and he says that he remembers doing that. I think it's funny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Saved any money yet. Let me know when you figure it all out and save enough for me to go with you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jill,
    I forgot to tag you but read my blog and follow my lead.

    ReplyDelete