Hey, so the title really tells it all!
I got a new computer!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My parents broke somehow (I'm not really sure), so we went and looked at new computers on Friday night. We didn't find any that we really wanted, so we waited. I went to work Saturday, and lo and behold, when I got back we had a brand new HP PC. At first I was mad because I thought it was my parents and I started talking about how I use my computer for stuff that needs a lot of memory (i.e. SIMS) and how I wanted the Vista stuff because they would never use it. Then my dad says, "Guess what. This one is yours." I was so happy!!!!
So now I have this totally awesome, kick-butt computer!
My Family
Sunday, November 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



I bet with that kick-butt computer you can create some kick-butt post. Can't wait to read them.
ReplyDeleteWow! Well, I love the family pic. That is too cute. I may have to do one myself.
ReplyDelete