My Family

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Christmas Tag

Christmas Tag (from Beth)

3 Favorite Christmas Songs
1. O Come All Ye Faithful
2. The First Noel
3. White Christmas

3 Favorite Christmas Foods
1. Rolls
2. Rolls
3. Doughy products

3 Favorite Christmas Gifts
1. iPod
2. Computer
3. Guitar Hero III

3 Favorite Christmas Movies
1. A Christmas Carol
2. A Christmas Story
3. Christmas With the Kranks

3 Favorite Christmas memories
1. The Diamond Bra!
2. We were listening to the radio once (Jenny, Mom, Lisa, and myself) when that song "Same Old Lang Syne" by Dan Fogelberg came on. "This isn't a Christmas song," Jenny said. "Jenn, it says 'snow was falling Christmas Eve'," my mom replies. "I just don't think it counts as a Christmas song," Jenny said. That week, Dan Fogelberg died.
3. Ummm..... I think that it would have to be my mom's infamous Christmas punch.

3 Favorite Traditions
1. "No singing, no presents"
2. My parents used to hold up a blanket so we couldn't see our presents until they dropped it. I would sneek down before anyone was up and inspect them all. And also the Winnie-the-Pooh blanket we used to keep heat from leaking into the garage.
3. Christmas Eve with those really strange people called my extended family

3 Friends You Hope Will Play Tag with You
1. People
2. Who Haven't
3. Done it Yet

1 comment:

  1. How fun to learn this. I need to know more about the punch. Maybe we do or don't need some for Christmas this year. I think your favorite part of Christmas should be spending time with your aunt who is the first to comment on this post. that mean's me. Tell your Florida relatives hello for us and to start a blog.

    ReplyDelete