My Family

Thursday, September 25, 2008

The Fair

So I didn't take my camera in fear that it would break or I might lose it. I do have pictures on my phone, however. I also have a lovely bruise on my knee from the bumper cars. It was pretty fun. I felt like I had a major headache afterwards, but I really enjoyed spending time with my friend. I now owe my parents about 30 dollars to pay back for all the expenses though. There goes my next paycheck. And my next because I am planning on buying two shirts from school. One for Spanish and one for Freshmen only. Nothing better than being labeled a Freshie, I always say.

2 comments:

  1. I have no idea what Pulchritudinous is, can I have a hint? You were made to do this blogging thing--you're a natural.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Freshie,

    I think that's what I will call you from now on. Sounds like the fair was really fun next year I may have to go to ride the bumber cars. We can all go since they aren't going to have the carnival at founder's day. see you for lunch tomorrow

    ReplyDelete