My iTunes is incredibly messed up and it is really ticking me off. I don't think there's is anything wrong with the CDs. Atleast, there shouldn't be unless....dave. ahem. Well, we didn't break our piƱata today in Spanish. It made me muy upset. Not much is going on right now. School is lame, as always. I still don't know how I did on my Biology 15 test yet. I think made an A (including my bonus points).
I must be going insane, since I keep hearing noises that really aren't happening. The other day my air conditioner completely freaked me out. I must say that wacthing murder mysteries at 11 pm with an air conditioner that refuses to be kind and cooperative was a mistake on my part.
I keep hoping every day that the school board will cancel school because of the crazy gas issue, but it hasn't happened yet. I think I'm going to plan a "Let us have a four day school week" skip day. It's still a work in progress.
Adios!
My Family
Monday, September 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Gosh, me. You're spelling sure stinks, along with your Spanish!
ReplyDeleteUn libra es roho :-)
ReplyDeleteGuess what, I had to get Delores to doo my playlist. At least you did yours by yourself. Delores keeps promising to send me a manual. Remind her again for me.
ReplyDeleteGrandma Vicki saying,
\talk at you later
Wow. Ouch. My spelling and spanish is bad. Well, I can play a mean game of Uno.
ReplyDeletelet me know how that 4 day school plan works. We are all for it.
ReplyDelete