My Family

Saturday, September 27, 2008

It's Over

Pool season for us is now pretty much over. We just got done deflating all of the floats. My mom wants me to tell everyone I think she's awesome. We fixed our broken door handle (courtesy of Russell) and are debating whether to change the screen from my bedroom window that was intelligently pressure washed (yet again, a courtesy of my dad). It is beautiful artwork; I might have to keep it!

We had a fiesta in Spanish yesterday. It was a lot of fun. We celebrated every one's birthday and are planning on busting our piƱata this Monday. I must say that my Spanish still stinks terribly. I attempt to watch TV shows in Spanish on On Demand. Mainly, I watch Blue's Clues. It is one of the easier ones to understand. Occasionally I try to translate the Spanish channel, but that never really goes well.

Anyway, there isn't much else to say now. I'll talk to you all later!

1 comment:

  1. I think I might have to drive by and see that beautiful screen and that awesome mom. I don't think I have ever met her before. Just kidding.

    Let me know when you are watching Blue's Clues I might want to watch it with you. At least they draw clues so you might be able to tell what it is. Love the new look of your blog. Pink now are you changing on me.

    ReplyDelete