My Family

Monday, September 22, 2008

Fall

Happy First day of Fall everyone!

Today, school was pretty boring. I had little homework, though, so that was good. My big Chapter 15 test in Biology is tomorrow. Personally, Darwin should never have come up with the theory of evolution. It's so boring!

Emily and I are going to the Coweta Fair tomorrow. I'll try to take pictures of some of the rides we go on. I'm excited!

There isn't much else to say. I think I'm going to play a game or something. See you all later!

4 comments:

  1. I love your blog!! You're doing such a good job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hot Diggity,
    Snooplucy-where in the world did you come up with a name like that.Also pulchritudinous belle you need to explain that one to me also.Awesome blog!
    Tom

    ReplyDelete
  3. So how was the fair. Let me know if you help posting pictures. Be sure to check out my blog. You have some great pictures on there. Do you know how to leave a comment. Call me if you need help. Start talking we're so excited you made it to the blog world.

    ReplyDelete