
I happen to think that Jenny, Lisa, and I all look somewhat similar in this picture. It was taken our first Christmas in Georgia, judging by the fact that I have a bookshelf in my closet. I think most of the resemblance is in our cheeks(not the fact that they're all red) and in our eyes.
Anyway, today was pretty fun, too. I went to church and went to Grandma's. I tried eating some of her lasagna and Sunday corn, both of which tasted very delicious! After, I came home to do laundry and am now here typing on my newly developed blog.
My laundry is probably done by now, so I'll be back tomorrow with the ever exciting news of Northgate HS.



Sounds like a great day. Yes I see the resemblance. Gotta get Dave blogging. His name is still available. Hint Hint Dave.
ReplyDeleteyour blog looks so good!! I hope you have as much fun as I do with mine. Wow, I love that picture. You guys look so much alike. It's so funny, I'll have some people tell me I look just like my sister and others say we look nothing alike. Do me a favor and send your e-mail address to me again at karmafarmer0520@gmail.com. I'll send you some pictures that Jenny sent me.
ReplyDeleteOkay Jill,
ReplyDeletewe all know you are smart, so please in the future, if you use words that you know I will not know, please send me a dictionary, like we did for Scott when he lived in addison and before he left for his mission.
Keep it up. You are fun to read.
Grandma Vickisaying, get you on the flip side