This is me and this is my first blog.
Thank you to my lovely family who has coerced me into making this. I can honestly say my mother did not seem very thrilled. I, however, am pretty indifferent to whether or not I start to blog seriously. It was a pretty fun day today. We went to the Tyrone parade for Founder's Day. It was pretty cool, but my personal opinion is to put me teenage guys in the parade so I get more candy. I spent the next few hours with the extended fam creating this blog before going home to watch CSI, which is currently my favorite show.
I didn't go to the Tyrone Fair, though, because I don't want to get to sick of fair rides before the Coweta one. My friend Emily and I are going, and I'm sure I'll have a whole bunch of stories to tell after that!
Until Later,
Me!



Yea you made it. I'm so happy
ReplyDeleteHey,
ReplyDeleteI think it is gret. Now if we can get RYAN, Scott, and all the others we will certainly have fun. As you will see if you read all the blogs, I think I have the loudest mouth. I really just don't have anything to do. So I just get on the computer,
Grandma Vicki
saying Keep it up.
Hi Jill, I hope that your weekend was a good one. And girl if you are going to toss out names likee Pulchritudinous Belle, I may notbe able to talk much to you, with out my dictionary beside me.
ReplyDeleteYou do such a good job onyour blog, with slides and everything.
I guess you all need to get together and write me a manual for dummies on the blog.
Hopeyour week end is great.
Grandma Vicki,
I love you
Plu it would probably help if I could type better. To think I was a secratry is frightening. My nail get caught between the keys.
ReplyDeletegrandma Vicki saying
Have a great weekend